The Age of Divergence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am
Latest topics
» Ramora Weyr
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am by Guest

» Ties That Bind HP AU
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am by Guest

» Unbound; a dragon age roleplay
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» FADE[JCINK] unique tolkien legendarium rp
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:28 pm by Guest

» Welcome to the Universe [JCink]
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm by Guest

» Devil's Backbone {celebrating 1 year!)
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm by Guest

» The Mists: A Zombie Survival Roleplay [JCINK]
Its you (Wyatt)  EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm by Guest

Leaders
Madison Eaton

Queen Admin Katie

Tabitha Mercer

Admin Bekah
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Its you (Wyatt)

2 posters

Go down

Its you (Wyatt)  Empty Its you (Wyatt)

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 1:57 pm

Viridia was sitting on the train in a black leather skirt and a black tank top and leather jacket. She jumped off outside the Amity community and stared at the town in front of her. She walked inside the gates and received many stares as she was a dauntless, a war loving faction in Amity, a peace community. She went over to a boy and smiled, "Hi. Im looking for Wyatt. Do you know where he is?"
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey
Dauntless Member/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Its you (Wyatt)  Empty Re: Its you (Wyatt)

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Wyatt had been thinking about Virdia for the past couple of weeks, and he had knew she was the nicest girl he had ever met from Dauntless. Since everyone else thought he was crazy, because he was in the peace community known as Amity. As Wyatt decided to made his way to the trains to pick up some things his instructors told him to pick up. Then he soon say someone and he had immediately wanted to pass out, because their she was.

He soon ran over their in his tan jeans, red t shirt, and a pair of yellow vans he had found at the Amity store, and he soon walked over and he said " Hey Viridia! " he said as he ran over to her.

" How did you get here? " he asked.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 2:13 pm

Viridia turned at the sound of Wyatts voice and hugged him tightly before releasing him, "I took the train. i wanted to see you. Im sorry if you are upset that I came unexpected. I just wanted to surprise you." She blushed a bit and hid her face behind her hair
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 2:18 pm

Wyatt looked at Viridia and he said " Its amazing you came. I can show you around if you want. " he said as he hugged her back. This had made his day, and hopefully maybe this day could get so much better, and he asked " Have you found a boyfriend yet? " he asked. Since he had somewhat grown the courage to ask her out.

" I still have not found a girlfriend, and my initation training is going great. " he said as he looked at her.

Wyatt looked and he said " Is your initiation training going well? " asked Wyatt.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Viridia nodded a she offered to show her around the faction. She took his hand and intertwined their fingers. She chuckled as he asked if she had found a boyfriend yet. "No I havent." She smiled widely when he said he was still single as well. "Im glad youre training is going well. Mine is good as well. I went up 2 rank spots last week."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " That's awesome, I went up the first three ranks so far. I am thinking that I might pass my initiation process with gold. Well if your looking for a boyfriend you know where to find me. " he said. Since he asked here out indirectly.

This girl was perfect and he had never met a girl that was just the opposite of him, but in a good way. Then he looked and said " Do you thnk an Amity and Dauntless could be in a relationship? " he said as he brought her to the Amity sector.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 2:41 pm

Viridia gasped at his flat out asking her out and smiled, "I think I might have found the perfect guy for me." She cupped his cheek and pressed her lips to his in a soft chaste kiss. She smiled when she pulled away and nodded, "I think it might be possible. Why dont we find out?"
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Wyatt looked at Viridia kisssed him, and he felt excited, he finally find a girlfriend, and he said " Looks like a I find the perfect girl. " he said as kissed her. Then he soon thought about his brother who right now would be jealous of Wyatt. Then he looked and he said " Hey do you have any siblings. " he asked her.

" Also do you want to be my girlfriend. " he asked.

He was so happy he found a girl that actually liked the boy. Then he soon asked and said " Looks like it can work." he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 3:15 pm

Viridia smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck as she continued to kiss him. She had a boyfriend and she couldnt be happier. SHe giggled and shook her head no, "No I am an only child. How about you?" She smiled when he asked her to be his girlfriend and she nodded eagerly and kissed him once more, "I would love to be your girlfriend, Wyatt." She played with the end sof his hair and kissed him again, "We will make it work. I know we will."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Wyatt looked at her and he said " Awesome! I have two siblings who are my age. They are in different factions though. " he said. That was true his brother was in Candor and his sister was in Erudite. Then he said " My brother will kill me when I tell him, I have a girlfriend. " he said as he kissed Viridia.

Then he soon said " I know we can make it so work Virdia. " he said and then he thought about what would happen if the decided to get married, could they get married, and he said " Well where should we go now. " he asked.

Then he thought about the fields and orchirds.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 3:24 pm

Viridia continued to play with the soft ends of his brown hair as he spoke, "I hope to meet them some day. And I hope he does not kill you. As that will be my job if you piss me off." She giggled to show she was teasing him and kissed his nose. She was happy to be his girlfriend and he was her boyfriend. "Where you like, you know your way around here more than me."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 3:30 pm

Wyatt looked at his girlfriend and he said " My brother is in Candor and he gets jealous over me a lot. My sister is in Erudite, and she would probably like you a lot. Since she has a little bit of a Dauntless in her. " he said.

" Maybe we could go to the Candor headquarters and I could meet your parents, and you could meet my brother. " he said. Then he said " Well if you want we can go to the fields and orchirds. Their is so much happiness that can be brought there. " he smiled.

Wyatt looked and he said " Hey maybe when were done with our initiation process, we could ask our faction leaders if we can be able to find a away to have a life together. " he said since he knew it would the challenge.

" So want to go to the field with me. " he asked.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 3:34 pm

Viridia nodded a tthe suggestion of Candor, "That could be fun. I do miss my parents quite alot. And I would love to meet your brtoher." When he mentioned them havign a life together, she was a bit shocked. But she was happy that she was actually serious about them. "That sounds like a good idea." She curled up close to him and smiled, "To the gardens my love."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 3:40 pm

Wyatt looked at his girlfriend once more, and he said " I have no understanding on why he joined Candor though. He is more Erudite than anything. " said Wyatt kidnly, and he said " Let's go to the garden then. " he said as he brought her too the garden, and he said " I find this place to the most beautiful place ever. " he said kindly.

That true and beyond anything it was how he felt.

" I do sometimes miss Abnegation though. " he said as he looked for a flower, and he soon found one and he said. " Here's a flower, I tried to keep it as Dauntless as possible. " he said kindly.

This made him happy and he only wished they were in the same faction. Then they could have a family and everything together.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 4:08 pm

Viridia smiled and kissed him again, loving the feeling of his lips on hers. "Well maybe he felt the need to be more than a book worm." She looked around and smiled, "It is beautiful out here, my love. I love it here. She smiled and took the flower and put it behind her ear, "How do I look?" She frowned at the thouht of not being able to have a family with him, "When i get older, I am going to move to Amity. So we can be together. We can have a family. We will be happy here."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 4:34 pm

Wyatt looked at Viridia and he said " Yeah maybe, he probably joined because he wanted people to be truthful. Well also maybe because Erudite is kind of boring. Since everyone is so smart and everything. " he said as he kissed Virdia.

Then he soon said " You know you do not have to come to Amity I do not want you to leave everything you have at Dauntless behind. " he said. Then he looked and he knew this girl was perfect for him, and he asked.

" Well I hope we could have a family together. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 4:37 pm

Viridia giggled and rested her head on his chest, "That may eb the case. We all have our reasons for choosing our factions." She sihed and nodded, "I dont care where we live, as long as we are together, I will be happy."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 4:49 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " I love you, and I know I chose the right faction, because I would probably be factionless in no time. I wonder if we had kids what faction they would chose. " he said. He thought about that for a long a time. He remembered his parents saying how the kids were going to be Abnegation, and he soon asked " Have you ever felt like you still had roots to your old faction? " he asked.

He still did, since it was generically in his blood, and his parents had been in different factions before they were in Abnegation. Then he soon said " Its getting pretty late, you should go back before it gets too late to get off the train. Since I do not want you to get hurt. " he said as he kissed her.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 4:56 pm

Virdia nodded and frowned a bit, "Yes. I sometimes feel bad for leaving Candor. But I knew it was what I had to do to make myself happy in life. And I expect our children to do the same." She frowned when he said she start heading home, "I dont want to go back> Not yet. i want to stay here with you for a while longer."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 5:03 pm

Wyatt looked at her and he said " I guess if you do not want to go home yet, it fine, I just want to make sure you do not get hurt. " he said as he kissed her. Then looked and he said " Hey maybe after our initiation trainign is done we could get married or should we wait till afterwards. " he said as he looked at her.

" Have you ever had any other boyfriends? " he said as he kissed her lips lightly, and he soon said " Want to tour more of the sector? " he asked.

Wyatt did not want rush her at all, and he looked and he picked another flower and he said " Here you go. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 5:06 pm

Viridia smiled and kissed him back and smiled as her arms wrapped around him. "I love you so much, Wyatt. I dont care when we get married. As long as it happens. I cant wait for us to get married. And I have had one boyfriend before you. His name was Ethan. I knew him back in Candor." She smiled and put the flower behind her other ear, "I wish I could just move here now with you."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 5:14 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " I wish we could now too. I still got to focus on my initiation, and I want you to be able to. " he said, because he loved her and he did not want her to drop everything for him, and he said " What would you name our kid? " he asked. Since when he was younger he loved talking about what he name his kid when he had them.

" Hey, maybe we could take a trip down to the Candor sector one day, since its getting late to do that tonight. " he said as he was starting to get exhausted, and he soon said " I am getting tired. " he said as looked at Viridia.

Wyatt looked and he said " Like I said I think it getting late, so if you want you can go home, because in a little while I am going back to go to sleep, because I have more initation training tomorrow. " he said.

Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Sun May 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Viridia smiled and played with the hem of his tshirt. "I dont know. I like the name Aaron for a boy. And Alice for a girl." She smiled at his suggestion and nodded eagerly, "Id love to go to Candor. Maybe we can do tht over the weekend." She kissed him once more before hugging him and smiling, "I love you, Wyatt." She kissed him again before heading back to the train and back to Dauntless, thinking about her amazing boyfriend and future husband
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum