The Age of Divergence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am
Latest topics
» Ramora Weyr
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am by Guest

» Ties That Bind HP AU
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am by Guest

» Unbound; a dragon age roleplay
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» FADE[JCINK] unique tolkien legendarium rp
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:28 pm by Guest

» Welcome to the Universe [JCink]
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm by Guest

» Devil's Backbone {celebrating 1 year!)
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm by Guest

» The Mists: A Zombie Survival Roleplay [JCINK]
Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm by Guest

Leaders
Madison Eaton

Queen Admin Katie

Tabitha Mercer

Admin Bekah
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Peace and Serenity ( Atticus )

2 posters

Go down

Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) Empty Peace and Serenity ( Atticus )

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 1:25 pm

Wyatt had walked into the the Dome, because he had wanted to see the tree which everyone was talking about, and he had felt a much more welcoming presences in Amity faction, then he had in Abnegation, since it was a very boring life, and no one had known the good in life, and thought that being selfless was the answer.

When in truth the beauty was outside of that, and the nature, and he still had thought of that girl he met at Dauntless. He knew she was cute, but lately he started to feel a little bit of a crush on here, and soon he decided to snap back to reality and he made his way to the Dome, to join the rest of his faction members.

He soon saw a boy and he went up and he said " May I join you? ".
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Peace and Serenity ( Atticus ) Empty Re: Peace and Serenity ( Atticus )

Post by Atticus Metz Sun May 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Atticus still felt out of place here as he looked around. He felt like he didn't belong. He had been born here and had been raised here and since it was all he had ever known he had stayed there. But it still felt wrong. Maybe he should have gone with his brother into Dauntless. Maybe then he would have truly found out who he really was.

It didn't matter now though. He was stuck here until he died. He barely even saw his own twin anymore and even though he was out there somewhere he still felt that connection. If it ever left Atticus didn't know what he would do.

Sitting under the dome he watched as people wandered around. He felt restless here. nothing ever happened. It was boring and monotonous. He was so lost in thought that he didn't even hear the kid walk up to him. Broken out of his trance he looked over to the boy. He hadn't seen him before so he must be new. "Sure you can sit here. I don't mind. You must be new. Names Atticus" he said holding his hand out to shake.
Atticus Metz
Atticus Metz
Amity Initiate/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 4:41 pm

Wyatt could not stop thinking about the girl he had met in Dauntless, and how she kissed his cheek. He had literally fell head over heels for her, and he knew this girl could so be his girlfriend. Then as he thought about her, he soon remembered he asked someone to if he could sit by them.

He soon heard the boy reply, and he said " Nice to meet you Attcius, my name is Wyatt and yes I am new. I came from Abnegation, quite personally it was a bit of an boring faction, I am guessing your a veteran of Amity. " he said with a smile.

" Or were you a transfer like me? " he asked.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus Metz Sun May 03, 2015 5:22 pm

Atticus smiled as the boy shook his hand absentmindedly. He seemed a bit distracted by something but he wasn't going to pry. It was none of his business. The boy sat down and Atticus scooted over a bit. "Well I wouldn't exactly call Amity an exciting faction. We just live day to day enjoying the peace and serenity that we can. If you wanted exciting you should have joined Dauntless." he said scratching his head.

"But yes I was born and raised here. It's all I have ever known so I just decided to stay here. What made you leave Abnegation if I may ask." He knew why his brother had left. It was obvious but why go from one equally boring faction to another?
Atticus Metz
Atticus Metz
Amity Initiate/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Sun May 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " I find this faction to beat Abnegation, because if you want to be secluded from doing certain things you would join Abnegation. Since in Abnegation they rarely were allowed to look in the mirror. Then soon he looked at the boy and he heard him bring up Dauntless, and he felt excited, since his crush was in Dauntless.

" Well why did you remain in Amity if you think its boring? " he asked. Since wasn't the point of the Choosing Ceremony to be for you to decide which faction you were joining, and how you be spending the rest of your life.

Then Wyatt said " I probably could not last a day in Dauntless, so this faction is the better place for me. " he said.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus Metz Wed May 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Atticus sat there thinking for a few moments. He honestly didn't know what to say to the boy. "I don't know what to tell you except this is all I have known and I guess I am just a bit scared to step out of my safety zone that I have here." he said somberly.

He snorted at the boys last comment. "Yeah I don't think I would last in Dauntless either but who knows what you can do when it is either survive or become factionless. I certainly do not want to be one of those people. That is a horrible way to survive don't you think?" he said looking at Wyatt.
Atticus Metz
Atticus Metz
Amity Initiate/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Wed May 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Wyatt looked at the boy, and he said " Well sometimes you just got to take chances, and I probably could be in Dauntless. It just I value kindness more and have a knack for wanting peace more than war." he said with a smile. " Well I guess I could also be in Erudite. " he smiled.

That was true, he had a brain for Erudite.

Then he soon said " I guess your right, we might just have to whatever it takes to survive. " he said. " Do you like any other factions? " he asked.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum