The Age of Divergence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 13 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am
Latest topics
» Ramora Weyr
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:32 pm by Guest

» Hogwarts & Beyond
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:23 am by Guest

» Ties That Bind HP AU
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:41 am by Guest

» Unbound; a dragon age roleplay
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:35 am by Guest

» FADE[JCINK] unique tolkien legendarium rp
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptySat May 23, 2015 4:28 pm by Guest

» Welcome to the Universe [JCink]
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:29 pm by Guest

» Devil's Backbone {celebrating 1 year!)
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:30 pm by Guest

» The Mists: A Zombie Survival Roleplay [JCINK]
Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) EmptyThu May 21, 2015 7:18 pm by Guest

Leaders
Madison Eaton

Queen Admin Katie

Tabitha Mercer

Admin Bekah
Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Things People Screw Up ( Ridi )

2 posters

Go down

Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) Empty Things People Screw Up ( Ridi )

Post by Wyatt Regan Thu May 07, 2015 12:07 am

Wyatt had been regretting everything he was doing, and he had ruined his relationship with his girlfriend who was his best friend, and someone who understood him. As well as his possible relationship with his child, and he had wondered if Viridia had dated a Dauntless, he could have just been cut out the kids life completely.

He wanted to forgive himself, but he knew he could not. He messed up everything, if he had not agreed to go to the headquarters that day, he would have not put everyone in this mess. It was his fault, and he knew he saw chemistry between his brother and Viridia.

If he had any hope to talk to Viridia, he would try to warn her of Asher, and how he would try to steal her from him. Then soon he heard footsteps and he said " If your hear to yell at me once again, feel free. " he said to the footsteps.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Things People Screw Up ( Ridi ) Empty Re: Things People Screw Up ( Ridi )

Post by Viridia Grey Thu May 07, 2015 1:29 am

"Wow, I havent even begun to yell at you and youre already giving me permission to do it twice. Well arent you in a good mood." She leaned against the door frame of the hub and smriked at him. "Wyatt, what is going on in that cute little head of yours. I would love to know. Really."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey
Dauntless Member/Divergent

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Thu May 07, 2015 1:50 am

Wyatt looked and he knew this treatment would come at any point, since she was mad at him. Which freaked him out, as well as he thought she was cute that way. Then soon he snapped back to reality, and he said " Well hasn't somebody gotten mood swings. " he smirked. She was having pregnant mood swings, his parents told him about how women get mood swings during pregnancy.

" Well if you want to so badly know my mind, I will tell you that I am sorry, and do not understand why your mad at me. For trying to do good for initiation , because if I remember correctly the better I do, the better job I get, and when that happens I have a better chance at providing a good life for our kid. " he said.

Wyatt knew she forgot this, and he soon said " I just want to do well, so I can be a good dad, and have the best job. Which means it would be wrong if I ask how your ranks are. " he said as he crossed his arms.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Thu May 07, 2015 2:03 am

Viridia sighed and dragged him over to a park bench, "I know how important your ranks are. But there are things that are more important than your initiation. Like your family. Like the fact that you werent at the doctors when he told me we are having a little girl." She looked away and then looked back at him, "They are deteriorating. But I have a reason. The fact that I am pregnant, most people dont want to fight me so i cant show off my skills."
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Thu May 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Wyatt looked and he said " I know I missed it, and I regret it. And do I have to let my rank drop, and for your information I do care about my daughter, and I also have worries you will marry a Dauntless guy, and have our daughter, be raised Dauntless, and not be able to experience any other faction life. Since our daughter has Amity, Dauntless, Candor, and Abnegation in her " he said.

" I know also why they do not want to fight is because if your hit the wrong way, you can possibly have an miscarriage. " he said.

" Also are we still even friends? " he asked.

I
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Thu May 07, 2015 11:34 pm

"I do not plan on marrying anyone but you. And sicne that ship has sailed, I do not plan to marry, Wyatt. And yes, we are still friends. Of course we are. I still love you even if we arent together anymore." She cuppe his cheek and kissed him softly and then pulled away, feeling guilty
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Wyatt Regan Fri May 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Wyatt looked and he had felt bad and he said " Listen Viridia, please do not let me hold you back from being with someone. I am the one who is guilty for ruining your life, and I just hate that you feel that I am holding back from, finding someone who you are meant to be with. " he said.

" I just do not want to hurt your anymore, so maybe we should just be friends. " he said as he got up to go.

Since he was already guilty of ruining her life, and had not wanted to ruin it more.
Wyatt Regan
Wyatt Regan
Amity Initiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Viridia Grey Tue May 12, 2015 5:27 pm

"I dont want to be with anyone else. And I dont want to just be friends, Wyatt. Dont you understand? I am in love with you. Me and Brynnley will need you. I named our daughter by the way. Brynnley. I think it is pretty." She placed her hands on her stomach and frowned
Viridia Grey
Viridia Grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum